and disclose your personal information.
the Castle Functional Fitness website. We encourage you to check our website regularly to ensure
submitting any personal information (whether in a facility, via our website, app or otherwise), you are
What personal information do we collect?
The information we gather from you helps us to continually improve your experience with Castle
Functional Fitness. The personal information we may collect includes:
• mailing or street address;
• email address;
• mobile number and other contact details;
• date of birth;
• credit card information;
• your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information,
statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web
• details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about,
including any additional information;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through
our website or app;
• information you provide to us that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We
may collect this information when you:
• register on our website or app;
• communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information
with us from other social applications, services or websites;
• interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
• participate in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
If you apply for employment at Castle Functional Fitness, we use the personal information that you
supply to process your job application.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our website, services and app;
• to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
• to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices,
updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
• to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of
interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we
think you may find interesting;
• to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored
or managed by us or our business partners;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our
users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
• to proceed and record any Membership application made through our website, including via
linked websites operated by third party agents, software licensors or contractors
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other
information about you.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications
and information about our services and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or
other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and Do Not Call Register
Act 2006 (Cth). At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by
facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is
removed from our marketing list.
Using our app and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our app.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain
information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your
visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web
browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information
from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are
automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system
administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our
users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. The Help menu on the
menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies.
Castle Functional Fitness endeavours to take all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to
protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access,
modification or disclosure. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection
with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security
procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal
information to you.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information
below. We may ask that you put the request in writing and may also require some verified proof of
identification before releasing or correcting any personal information.
If you are aware that the information we hold relating to you is inaccurate, incorrect or out-of-date,
please contact us using the form below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we
have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please
include your name, email address and mobile number and clearly describe your complaint. We will
acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period
of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with
information about the further steps you can take.
make a complaint, please contact us using the details set out below:
Castle Functional Fitness
U9 / 11 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah 2259
0415 196 492